FURTHER MORE IMPORTANT
things to do than talking about the rating agencies, who are know happy to help our country, Portugal.
Allow me to share with you a few things we are, do and have on this great country.
- We have two Nobel prizes: a Nobel Prize in Literature and another one in Medicine.
- We have two Pritkzker Architecture prizes: 2011 and 1992 .
- We have the best football Coach of the world and one of the best football players of the world.
- We discovered the World on the XV century. We’re a brave people who won the ocean and half of the world. We are still brave, although we don’t own half of the world no more, but then…nobody does it either.
- We have a considerable large mainland shore, facing the ocean, with two strategic archipelagos to Europe and the Atlantic Ocean countries.
- We have lovely bridges, both modern as well as from the roman empire.
- We have approximately 10.000.000 persons and we all speak the same language.
- We have two of the most anciens and vintage wines of the world: Porto and Madeira wines.
- We have castels and manoirs, beaches and cliffs.
- We have awesome 5* and 4* hotels, where children are welcome.
- We are creative, innovators and we think out-of-the box.
- We have humor.
- We’re friendly and joyful, as well as peaceful.
- We lived 41 years under a fascism regime and we made a revolution without any blood. Since then, we are living in democracy for 37 years (we’re only a baby).
- By the way, we still make babies (not to all countries to have the same performance, huh?)
- We’re a sunny country.
- We have internet with wifi in lots of public spaces. Oh! and yes, we use Facebook and Twitter too. And cable TV as well.
- We have supermarkets, cinemas, theaters, museums, concerts, discotheques, restaurants, football stadiums, …
- We have several airports.
- We have trains and subways and highways too.
- We have Universities.
- We have no death penalty.
We are not PIGS or JUNK.